Thursday, December 18, 2008

Silenceiam-se as valkirias

If you saw the blade come and slice my wrist
would you come and take it away?
Every word you dug a fist
On such a dammed day
I bleed to death for all I care
If blood drains my pain away
No-one would try to stop who would dare?
to keep this lost life for another day...

Drop
by 
Drop
the red bleeds from me

I erase all pain 
becoming Dead
Fear not as I am set free
I paid to get off my head

The wound inside did not heal
untill life become pain
dear devil couldn't honour the deal
and I become insane

in living I found no will
in living I become sad
why did you steal
all the joy I ever had
Please mistake me not
as consciusness fades from the brain
you killed but finished not
so I'll end up my pain

In every word in every gesture
until you walked through me with blind eyes
a last farewell torture
Suits you, or is are this my so called lies

so my wrists lost strengh and I cannot end my dying will
I was overcome by my own salvation
it hurts, it hurts still
have I been cursed to eternal damnation?

Vallkkyer were the hymns
of nordic heroic warriors
stars read their signs
and a dying memory from my horrors
.
.